Designed using Alpinestars exclusive DRYSTAR® construction, the Andes V2 Jacket is versatile with 100% waterproofing and great levels of breathability, even in difficult riding conditions. The technically advanced construction of this jacket offers protection and abrasion resistance and is adaptable to all weather conditions.
Alpinestars Andes V2 Drystar
- Removable long-sleeve thermal liner (100g body 80g sleeves) ensures comfort on hot or cold days.
- Pre-contoured sleeves with accordion stretch panels on elbows for improved riding performance, plus volume adjustment to ensure close fit.
- Velcro-closing waist adjustment belt for highly customizable fit.
- External zippered pockets for safe peace-of-mind storage.
- Optimized for use with the Andes DRYSTAR® V2 Pants with internal waist connection zipper.
- Internal impact protection provided by removable CEcertified elbow and shoulder protectors.
- Chest and back pad compartments (CE-certified Nucleon chest and back protector inserts available as accessory).
- Reinforced polymer-printed texturing in critical elbow and lower arm areas for abrasion resistance.