A sports touring boot that incorporates Alpinestars DRYSTAR® waterproof membrane under its leather and advanced microfiber chassis, the Belize Boot is designed to offer flexibility and comfort on the toughest of trails. Featuring a new lateral ankle closure and an innovative flexi-blade system the low-cut boot features Alpinestars exclusive vulcanized rubber for grip and control on the bike's footpegs.
Alpinestars Belize Drystar Boot
• TPU Shift pad made with technical texture for added grip plus foam padding on underneath for better comfort.
• Wide entry aperture for convenience with 2 lateral buckles (shin plate and instep) for a precise and adjustable closure.
• Replaceable anatomical EVA foot bed with Lycra lining on top.
• New TPU Shin Plate and calf plate design offer support and resistance for impacts.
• Inner TPU ankles protector double density on medial side for protection.
• Bio-mechanical lateral ﾓflexi-bladeﾔ system provides excellent front and rear movement while offering support and protection to the ankle.
• Soft poly foam surrounds the ankles and collar offer comfort and shock absorbing performance.
• Polypropylene insole with steel shank co-injected for excellent feel and rigid comfort and safety.
• The BELIZE Drystar® boot is CE certified to CE CERTIFIED EN 13634:2010.