A sport touring jacket that offers excellent levels of protection against the weather and plenty of comfort thanks to its waterproof and breathable DRYSTAR® membrane and removable thermal liner, the Hyper DRYSTAR® Jacket features class-leading protective capabilities and the ability to upgrade with Alpinestars’ Nucleon CE certified chest and back protection.
Alpinestars Hyper Drystar Jacket
• Clean styled jacket with a sport touring fit featuring a multi-panel, multi material construction incorporating 450 denier poly-fabric main shell and 600 denier dobby reinforcement for optimized levels of durability and abrasion resistance.
• Fixed DRYSTAR® membrane with taped seams offers guaranteed waterproof performance while being breathable enough to prevent buildup of interior moisture to ensure stable microclimate. Membrane feature stretch inserts which mirror the stretch zones of the outer garment for superior freedom of movement.
• Removable long sleeve thermal liner (100g on body, 80g on sleeves) for cold conditions with easy identification red zippers and snap-button closures to securely keep liner in position.
• Excellent fit afforded by innovative volume control adjustment system on chest, bicep and sleeves, which ensures tight, improved riding fit with highly reduced material bunching.
• Adjustment system ensures personalized fit to rider’s body and offers improved safety by keep protections close to body in the case of an impact or slide.
• Pre-curved sleeves and Hook and loop grip closure cuff adjustment ensures comfort fit and prevents sleeve riding up arm while riding.