Crafted around a rugged yet flexible injection-molded polyurethane frame. This frame is 10% narrower than the original Overland goggle, but utilizes the same wide-periphery lens.
Biltwell Overland 2.0
- Woven elastic strap with double D-rings allows more precise size and tension adjustment
- Silicone strips on goggle strap eliminate slipping on slick helmet shell surfaces
- Two-stage, open-cell foam eye port padding features quilted, brushed Lycra surface detailing for moisture wicking and comfort
- Stitched synthetic leather strap hinge panels add surface tension to eye port for a more secure fit
- Additional clear lens included for all condition riding