A Pilot jacket with Cafe Racer style. Designed for everyday wear and superior motorcycle function.
Introducing VKTRE Pilot Racer Jacket. Made with supple 1.3 - 1.4 mm American Full-Grain cowhide that stretches and moves with the rider. Every stitch is made in their LA studio.
VKTRE went all out to pay homage to the legendary Pilot jacket which made its debut in 1917 for WWI fighter pilots. Built of high quality full grain cowhide featuring a Black colorway. The body lining is made of stretch cotton to allow the rider better flexibility on or off the bike. Zippers can be opened for venting.
Pockets to insert CE rated impact protective armor located at back, shoulder, and elbow regions
This jacket is hand-waxed to provide superior weather resistance. As the seasons wear on you may need to re-wax your jacket, we're happy to partner with VKTRE to offer free re-waxing on all their leather wear.
As you wear this jacket it will naturally break in and fit your body like a glove, part of the beauty of full grain leather is the story it tells after years of wear.
VKTRE jackets are meant to last a lifetime. Free servicing is included with every purchase.
VKTRE Moto Co. Pilot Racer
- 1.3 - 1.4 mm American sourced Full-Grain Cowhide.
- *New* Tailored cuffs for a more fitted opening around wrist.
- Stretch cotton body lining for move-ability and climate control.
- 100% American-Made. Produced in small, numbered batches to insure the highest quality.
- G2 Zippers made in Los Angeles sourced from UCAN LA Company.
- Adjustable cuff zippers.
- Optional Sherpa wool cafe racer style collar.
- Stitched with size 96 industrial bonded nylon 6,6 thread. Double-stitched on integral seams.
- Designed, Sourced, Made in Los Angeles, California, USA.
- 4 Zippered outside pockets.
- Zippered inside pocket.
- Pockets for back, shoulder, and elbow armor.